I believe that form should follow function. Each website I design is crafted to help achieve your most important goals, drive the right traffic and work efficiently by providing visitors with a pleasurable and user-friendly experience. Let’s build you a website that automatically attracts and converts more of your dream clients (without slimeball sales, overt networking, and exhausting hustling!)
What it is:
Complete website design including custom stock photo curation, plus custom code development. *Option to design a new logo and refresh color palette, if desired.
Who it’s perfect for:
You understand your clients, your competition, and your unique characteristics as a brand (aka your Unique Selling Point/USP). You’ve also got solid messaging and copy that reflect this. So, now you’re ready for a complete website (re)design to level-up your business presence.
(Doesn’t sound like you *yet*? Check out my full package that’ll get you there)
What You Will Get:
A custom website design, plus:
An online brand refresh, including a fresh color palette, font pairing, AND custom code development so that your site looks like YOU (and not a template).
Quality, curated stock photos to supplement your own brand photos in a cohesive way, taking your website to next-level visual appeal.
Integrations with your email service provider, your calendar scheduler, your payment processor, etc. so you have a complete website system that isn’t *just* pretty.
With our lives being so “busy” (ugh, I hate that word) and our attention spans shrinking, your website needs to quickly but effectively showcase your business so visitors are inspired to take action. My web design process blends the best of visual and written branding techniques with top-level marketing strategies to ensure your website attracts potential clients and turns them into present clients.
Cost + Payment Details:
Split into two payments – 50% to book and reserve your spot in the design queue | 50% upon completion
How to Get Started:
1. Click the button at the bottom of this page to complete the brief project application.
2. I’ll review your application and get back to you within 48 hours to schedule a complimentary 30-minute discovery call.
3. In our discovery call, we’ll talk about your business goals, your website (or lack thereof), and get to the nitty-gritty of what you actually need.
4. After our call, if everything sounds good, I’ll send over a proposal with my recommended approach + our options for working together.
5. You’ll select your package, pay your deposit, and I’ll send over your official welcome packet. Then the behind-the-scenes magic begins!